Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Production Operative to work in their leading facility in Welshpool / Powys
- Production Operative
As part of the production team, you will assist the Printers in ensuring materials are produced at the right time to the right specification and within budgeted targets. Ideal candidates for this position will possess experience of basic machine operation, although training will be given, be familiar with, and fit with the current culture of being flexible and multi functional.
- £9.68 P/H to start, rising once permanent
- £19.36 P/H for all overtime
- Shifts (Days & Nights)
- Prepare and supply inks & solvents to the press.
- Load and unloaded printing films to the press.
- Ensure in daily production targets are met through correct monitoring and recording.
- Ensure all materials meet current quality standards/customer requirements.
- Responsible for basic TPM activities.
- Responsible for housekeeping and maintaining cleaning standards in the machine area.
What we`re looking for
- Experience within a high volume environment is essential, preferably with experience of automated processes.
- Experience of working as part of a team and a flexible approach to work is essential, including the ability to work the required shift pattern in line with the business needs.
- Applicants should be conscientious and have experience of checking products to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Sound verbal and numerical skills are required for this position.
- Applicants must have a good attendance and time keeping record.
- Good communication skills is essential.
- Knowledge of 5S, TPM, Kaizen and Kanban systems would be an advantage.
- Basic PC skills for Movex and Shopfloor Systems (SAP)
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position for the right candidates
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5566
Back to job search