Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing in their search for a Quality/Process Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford.
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Job Role of Quality Engineer
- Provide leadership and ownership of quality improvements. Facilitate activities to reduce scrap and rework.
- Responsible for working in a project team establishing and implementing systems that ensure products conform to requirements
- Collect and analyse data to identify problems, lead investigation activities and collaborate to design and implement effective solutions to improve processes
- Provide quality assurance technical expertise to support manufacturing and maintain accurate documentation.
- Generation of schedules for internal system, process & product audits.
- Ensure adherence to audit schedules and timely feedback of audit findings to the senior management team.
- Ensure progression of actions where non conformances or opportunities for improvement are highlighted.
- Conduct internal audits as required.
What we`re looking for
- Continuous improvement and mechanical engineering background
- Engineering degree preferred
- Advanced excel experience
- Lean manufacturing background
- Knowledge of plastics industry desirable
- Knowledge of ISO:9001
- Ability to work well with all functional groups within the company
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5589
Back to job search