Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing organisation in their search for a Sales Executive to work in their facility in Telford.
£16,000 to £20,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Hours - 8:30AM - 17:30PM Monday to Friday
Sales Executive Role:
- Seeking out new business opportunities, identifying decision makers and making contacts
- Confidently discussing services and capabilities with customers, winning enquiries and orders
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and other members of the commercial team
- Achieving a monthly sales target
- Providing feedback and reports to senior management
What we are looking for:
Applicants must therefore have excellent language skills, the ability to speak German, French or Spanish would be highly advantageous but isn't essential.
- You must be commercially aware, able to demonstrate problem solving/negotiating skills and have the ability to build relationships with customers.
- An interest in sales and an ability to develop rapport with customers
- A passion for sales / building rapport with customers.
- Experience in engineering would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Full UK Driving License would be beneficial
- £16,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 Days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% uncapped commission for achieving sales target
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5607
Back to job search