Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering Organisation in their search for Fitter/Repair Technician to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
£9.50 to £10 per hour (depending on experience)
Days Monday to Friday
To carry out body repair work to vehicles ensuring all work is of the highest quality and is completed within the time scales required..
Routine Tasks and Responsibilities:
To carry out all necessary mechanical and body work on allocated jobs, in full accordance with professional standard of workmanship and vehicle road worthiness, including;
- Chassis & body component replacement;
- Masking and painting HGVs
- Pre-paint preparation on allocated jobs
- To identify and report all apparent other faults or other work that is found to be required
- To identify and utilise the correct methods of working by using your experience, skills, training and industry knowledge, referring to the available technical information where appropriate
- Work safely and efficiently in order to satisfactorily complete all jobs allocated
- To work co-cooperatively with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other parties as instructed
- To comply at all times with Company policies and instructions on all relevant subjects, including general health & safety; personal protective equipment; security; vehicle driving and parking
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will have experience with body repairs.
What we can offer you
- Temporary-Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5626
Back to job search