Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced CNC Miller to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- CNC Miller (6 month contract)
We are currently looking for an experienced CNC Miller on a 6 month contract who can bring wealth of knowledge into our client.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Heidenhain controls.
Daily duties will include;
- Responsible for the setting and machining of components for use in assemblies built on site and also for delivery direct to the customer.
- Must be capable of inspecting finished components using a variety of inspection equipment and be able to identify solutions to ensure good quality product. Training will be given on CMM systems.
- Be able to program simple components using Heidenhain and make appropriate modifications to programs generated with the CAD/CAM system.
- Able to recommend and select the correct tooling to achieve the most efficient machining method.
- Responsible for housekeeping of the machine and area of work and to ensure that all necessary preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Responsible for the administration in relation to internal and customer documentation and to ensure that this conforms to the required specification.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and other agents with whom the company has contact.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with other members of the team to enable the sharing of information and clarity of understanding.
- Responsible for managing own time in the most time efficient way and prioritising workload to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Perform ad hoc tasks in relation to job role as considered appropriate.
- Prepared to contribute to own learning and development of the role.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Temporary-Permanent position
- All overtime at T1/2
- 25 Days holiday + 8 statuory
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.