Our client, a busy office, are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a full-time office administrator to support and manage the administrative functions of the business. Knowledge of Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll (or similar) is highly desirable.
Duties will be wide and varied, including…
- Processing Expenses.
- Processing Payments.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- VAT returns.
- Credit Control.
- Creation of monthly management reports.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents when required.
- Manage the reception area and look after visitors (including answering the door)
- Monitor and re-order general office consumables
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday bookings (some HR records and inputting the information on to an online system)
- Support the management team as and when required.
- Maintain and negotiate contracts with service providers in relation to our office accommodation.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
The nature of the role requires someone with good administration experience. If you’ve worked as a Administrator or an office manager then we would love to hear from you. Other important factors include -
- Experience in office-based support and administration.
- Experience in using Sage Accounts (or similar).
- Experience in using Sage Payroll (or similar).
- A high level of computer literacy is essential together with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to manage your own workload.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Job Reference: JOB-5705
Back to job search