Site Services Technician
WE are currently searching for a Site Services Engineer – this is a great opportunity to join a company with a bright future, who are growing year on year. This is a day's position
- The Site Services Technician will be a member of the Site Services Team and will undertake all site services maintenance tasks. These will include
- Lighting and power
- Legionella Control
- Security Systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- Contractors Management
Your role will be to provide maintenance on all non-manufacturing elements within the factory (as above)
- Candidates must have served an apprenticeship or possess
- Demonstrable cross functional maintenance experience
- Electrical bias
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Ability to formulate and follow a planned maintenance programme.
- Experience of managing external contractors.
- Ability to deal with a range of site services maintenance problems.
- Experience of site infrastructure.
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills and able to work within a team or on own initiative
- De-mineralised Water
- Height access
- Confined space
- 17th Edition
- Testing and verification
To get the ball rolling, please press the apply now button on this screen.
Job Reference: JOB-5708
Back to job search