HOURLY RATE: £9.50 rising to £10.04 after 12 months service
BENEFITS: Eligible to apply for permanent jobs after 6 months
HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 28 days rising to 33 days after 3 month
Our client are a leading manufacturing business based across four manufacturing sites in North Wales. With an enviable reputation for quality they have been manufacturing their goods for over 50 years. For successful candidates these are long term positions with the potential to gain a permanent position after 6 months service.
- Ability to MIG weld to a high standard
- Ability to read / work from engineering drawings
- Experience of working from JIGS
- General fabrication/fabricator experience
- Rework experience
- Ability to communicate and work in teams
Working rotating shifts of 6 am to 2 pm and 2 pm to 10 pm with overtime on a Saturday morning during peak production
For further information about these positions please apply now.
Job Reference: JOB-5710
Back to job search