Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Civil Engineering company based near Shrewsbury
- £55,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- Project managing turn key projects upto £1 Million pounds in value
- Liaising with major contractors, utility companies, rail and private stakeholders on projects that will include, design, manufacture, installation and refurbishment.
- Putting together complex tenders to government agencies and private customers
- Managing full project life cycle
- Management of sub contractors, customers and suppliers
- Making sure project milestones are achieved
- Budgetary control
What we`re looking for
- Proven track record in Project Management with in Rail, Fabrication, civil engineering or pre cast concrete.
- Proven track record of managing projects of a value in excess of £500k
- MS Project and excellent Excel skills.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5749
Back to job search