££30,000 - £32,000
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford
£30,000 to £32,000 per annum plus bonus
Week 1: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm 45 Hours
Week 2: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm 45 Hours
Week 3: Monday to Wednesday 6pm- 6am 36 Hours
- Provide mechanical maintenance engineering support and information for the Technician’s and Operations Manager to support machinery breakdown repairs, maintenance and development of the manufacturing operations and business needs.
- To assess, repair, maintain and develop machinery and equipment mechcanically.
- To provide mechanical maintenance manufacturing support relating to plant/process efficiency, safety, and product quality as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To ensure mechanical maintenance engineering workshop procedures and equipment are developed and maintained in a satisfactory condition; that related environment, health and safety issues, standards and policies are maintained and adhered to.
- Any other existing or new tasks needed to meet the business operations requirements / objectives that are in keeping with post-holders skills and training, primarily in an engineering capacity.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures, works instructions and safe systems of work are mandatory
- Experience in all mechanical disciplines
- Experience in mechanically maintaining pumps, values and pipes
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatic s
- Time service Mechanical Engineer
- BTEC or above in mechanical Engineering
- Multi skilled in both mechanical/electrical disciplines would be advantageous
If interested apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5772
Back to job search