Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for experienced Mechanical Fitters to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
Title Mechanical Fitters
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Role Mechanical Fitters
This role will involve building mechanical systems from engineering drawings.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
- Building mechanical systems and equipment
- Working from engineer drawings
- Rebuilding mechanical units
- Meeting tight customer deadlines
- Construction of mechanical systems and equipment to concise engineering drawings and production timescales
- Fault-finding and diagnostics of mechanical equipment
- Installation of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide
- To adhere to the company policies and procedures
What we`re looking for
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Strong mechanical background
- City & Guilds or an NVQ in Engineering preferable
- Mechanical apprentice trained advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Fault-finding and diagnostics of mechanical equipment, both as part of a team or individually
- Have sound knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes.
- Full & clean UK Driving license
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Company pension scheme
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5789
Back to job search