Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for experienced Electrical Fitters to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
This role will involve building electrical systems from engineering drawings.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
- Building electrical systems and equipment
- Working from engineer drawings
- Rebuilding electrical units
- Meeting tight customer deadlines
- Construction of electrical systems and equipment to concise engineering drawings and production timescales
- Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical equipment
- Installation of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide
- To adhere to the company policies and procedures.
What we`re looking for
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Strong electrical background
- City & Guilds or an NVQ in Engineering preferable
- Electrical apprentice trained advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical equipment, both as part of a team or individually
- Have sound knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Full & clean UK Driving license
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Company pension scheme
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5791
Back to job search