Field Service Technician
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for an experienced Field Service Technician to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- Up to £25,000 per annum (overtime also available)
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Service Manager.
- Servicing of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide
- Ability to travel worldwide
- Provide telephone and email support to UK and worldwide customers
- Test and Inspection of systems and equipment
- Fault finding and diagnostics of systems and equipment
- Construction of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment to concise engineering drawings and production timescales
- Installation and commissioning of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide
- Scheduled weekend support.
Experience is preferred in the following areas:
- Ability to use Microsoft packages
- Proven experience of support and servicing of "OEM" equipment
- Electrical control diagnostics skills
- Computer diagnostics skills preferred
- Robot programming experience preferred.
Essential requirements include:
- City & Guilds qualification electrical / mechanical apprentice trained
- HNC qualified in electrical / mechanical discipline – desirable
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Full & clean UK driving license
- Full-time Salary depending on experience, plus overtime payment
- Days Monday-Friday
- Fully expensed business travel and accommodation
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5792
Back to job search