temporary - permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading client in their search for a Production Operative
£8.50-8.90 per hour + Shift allowance
Role of the job:
- Following rewind inspection procedures
- Quality inspection of printed food and pharmaceutical labels to ensure they meet all company and client specifications.
- Following all inspection and quality procedures to prevent downtime and to ensure that the shift is run efficiently
- Assist in job changeovers on a daily basis
- Operation of printing machines
- Ensuring all material components are in stock and available and the job kit is presented to production in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete all internal and (possibly) external training on production machines
- Meeting internal targets
- Team mentality – all order to be dispatched on time
- Adhering to all company procedures and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures
What we're looking for:
- We’re looking for candidates with experience from similar environments.
- You will have excellent experience of working in a fast-moving environment – preferably from a packaging environment.
- Quality Inspection/technician experience is an absolute must for the role due to the nature of the job.
What we can offer you:
- Temporary-permanent position
- £8.50-8.90 per hour + shift allowance
- This is a shift based role - Permanent nights
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5918
Back to job search