Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Machine Operative to work in their leading facility in Powys
As part of the production team, the operator is responsible for ensuring materials are produced at the right time to the right specification and within budgeted targets. Ideal candidates for this position will possess experience of basic machine operation, although training will be given, be familiar with, and fit with the current culture of being flexible and multi-functional.
What we can offer you
- £9.40 P/H
- Future progression / Training
- Shift work (Days & Nights)
- Lots of overtime with premium rates
- Ensure daily production targets are met through correct monitoring and recording.
- Ensure all materials meet current quality standards/customer requirements.
- Ensure production facility is set up to correct parameters.
- Ensure materials/tools are available for efficient production requirements.
- Responsible for basic TPM activities.
What we`re looking for
- Experience within a high-volume environment is essential, preferably with experience of automated processes.
- Experience of working as part of a team and a flexible approach to work is essential, including the ability to work the required shift pattern in line with the business needs.
- Applicants should be conscientious and have experience of checking products to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Sound verbal and numerical skills are required for this position.
- Applicants must have a good attendance and time keeping record.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of 5S, TPM, Kaizen and Kanban systems would be an advantage.
- Basic PC skills for Movex and Shopfloor Systems.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business who are seeking to add further talent to their management team
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business