Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading FMCG company in their search for a Quality Assurance person to work in their facility in Telford.
Working hours will be 7.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday.
The Quality control duties will include to provide a quality resource to the Production Management Team and safeguard the quality of the product for the company.
- Police the quality control undertaken by Operational staff in Production, Process and Warehousing using a statistical approach to compliance
- Identify any weaknesses in staff or procedures and be involved in corrective action and training
- Stop production lines when non compliance is evident and ensure quality is regained before start up
- Understand HACCP and monitor critical control points
- Quality Assurance audits as appropriate
- Provide a trouble shooting resource on quality control or quality assurance issues in the factory
- Carrying out laboratory tests on the products at different stages of production.
What we can offer;
- Free parking
- Overtime available
- Company pension plan
- Medical plan
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Telford campaign 2
Job Reference: JOB-5965
Back to job search