Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading FMCG organisation in their search for a Line Leader to work in their leading facility in Telford
£23,000 -£24,000 per Annum
Monday - Fri 7am - 5pm
As a Line Leader you will be working within a new Production area of the business but you must be prepared to work in a cold store manufacturing environment.
As a Line Leader you are an integral member of the team and are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the food premises and adjoining facilities.
Some of the key results and responsibilities for this role are:
- Adhering to company rules procedures & standards in regards to the working environment and practices
- Managing a team of up to 20 production operatives and 3 Quality Controllers
- Working in a fast paced production environment
- Ensuring clear lines of communication with colleagues and team leader /supervisor.
- Completing all documentation for the areas you clean.
- Following food and hygiene regulations daily
- Wearing the correct PPE within the manufacturing area
- Packing & inspecting the products coming through the machinery
- Working within a production environment which could range from 0-3 degrees
- Compliance with H&S and COSHH procedures; actively participate in carrying out risk assessments.
The Ideal Candidate must;
- Have previous experience in the food/FMCG industry
- Be able to be on your feet all shift
- Show flexibility to working within different manufacturing areas when required
- Be prepared to work within a cold store food environment
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Telford campaign 2
Job Reference: JOB-5983
Back to job search