long term temporary
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing Client in their search for a HR Administrator to work in their site in Wrexham.
• To arrange induction packs for new starters.
• Answer and log absence calls and notify line manager(s).
• Booking Occupational Health, Eye Test and Pension appointments, following up with invitation letters and updating the relevant log.
• General HR Administration duties including reference requests, resignation letters, maternity and paternity leave documentations/letters, change to terms and condition letters.
• Scan, file and shred HR documents in line with GDPR regulations.
• Assisting with the administration/organisation of recruitment.
• Support new Time and Attendance system implementation.
• Liaise with and send relevant documents to payroll, including new starter information, Statements for Fitness for Work, change of details, resignation notifications.
• Complete agency timesheet on a weekly basis.
What we`re looking for in a candidate
• A methodical outlook
• Must be punctual and hold excellent attendance record
• Reactive to varied requests from our client with Positive attitude
• Attention to detail & presentable
• Good standard of numeracy
• CIPD level 3 or Graduate
What we can offer you
• Maternity cover
• Free parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-6003
Back to job search