Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for Extrusion Operators to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
There are full time opportunities available working either 12 hour days, nights or rotating shifts 4 on 4 off.
- £10.80 per hour (fixed days)
- £11.70 per hour (nights or rotating)
The successful Extrusion Operator will be responsible for:
- Setting and Operating Extrusion Machines
- Hitting Daily KPI Targets
- Adhering to Health and Safety Regulations
- Manual Handling
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature and general operation.
- Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the week to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken or worn out components.
The successful Extrusion Operator will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous Extrusion Experience (plastics/pvc preferred)
- Knowledge of the Extrusion Process
What we can offer you:
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-6014
Back to job search