Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Assembly Technician to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- £25,000 per annum + overtime @ T1/2
Daily duties will include;
- Sub assembly of mechanical and electrical components using hand tools.
- Ensure products are built and tested in a timely manner in line with current procedures and drawings in order to meet customer demand.
- Perform final assembly and test on a range of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electrical / electronic assemblies.
- Complete production records and ensure they conform to the required specification.
- Ensure the highest level of quality is achieved at all times
- Continuously improve work methods (including within the team and with other functions both within and outside the organisation), processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communicate professionally with colleagues and customers in order to ensure that information is shared effectively and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing own time and prioritising workload to maximize effectivity and throughput.
- Perform other duties in relation to job role as considered appropriate by management.
- Full training will be given however the successful candidate will be able to read engineering drawings / schematics, have experience of electro-mechanical assemblies, be computer literate and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous Mass Spectrometry assembly experience is also advantageous, although not essential, as training will be given
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- All overtime at T1/2
- 25 Days holiday + 8 statuory
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-5893
Back to job search