Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Service Engineer to work within the West Midlands Region
£28,000 to £30,000 basic per annum
Overtime and on call premium and extra 10k per annum
Due to growth and expansion, our client require an experienced Field Service Engineer who will be based from home and covering the West Midlands area region with a range of customers maintaining, servicing and repairing a range of heavy duty handling equipment.
As a Field Service Engineer:
- Will have demonstrable technical experience with a similar field service engineer role.
- Fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines. Relevant electrical and mechanical engineering experience.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists. FLT licence. IPAF licence. Scaffold Training. CSCS card
- Experienced and qualified of working with relevant mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Experience and knowledge of heavy duty plant machinery would be beneficial, however, training will be provided
- Will need to be flexible with regards to travel, tasks performed, and working hours.
- Is very likely to hold a recognised engineering apprenticeship or similar qualification.
- Will need to be highly motivated, service-orientated, and with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be comfortable working independently and be an effective problem solver.
- Will possess excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines.
- Relevant electrical and mechanical engineering experience.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists.
- FLT licence. IPAF licence. Scaffold Training. CSCS card.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work extra hours. Hold a current driving licence.
- 28k to 30k Basic salary dependant upon experience
- Company Laptop and Phone
- Company Vehicle
- 5% contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance of 4 x base salary
- Full product training
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-6046
Back to job search